Register Online for India Club Events
Terms & Conditions: – Navratri Dhamaka 2022
● Free Entry for India Club Members strictly against presentation of India Club Membership card.
● Members Guest Entrance Fee – DHS. 60/- per person. Guest Payment can be done online by members after submitting the form with correct details.
● Each Family is allowed to purchase a maximum of 10 tickets for their Guests.
● A Primary Member or Spouse is only authorized to sign in Guests. A Member should only sign in Guests personally known to them.
● Primary Member or Spouse will personally be required to Collect Guest tickets in advance from reception.
● No Guest tickets will be sold after 7: 00 pm on the day of the show. Online Payments will be accepted only till 12.00 pm on the day of show.
● Members are discouraged from assisting unknown persons to buy tickets as the Member will be held responsible for their Guest’s behavior at the Club.
Member’s Guest must carry a valid Emirates ID as mentioned on the ticket to prove his/her identity.
Terms & Conditions- Online Payments:
1. Guests Payment can be done online by members after submitting the form with correct details.
2. Online Payments will be accepted only till 12.00 pm on the day of the event.
3. Online payment should be made only in the name of primary member/spouse by providing details such as name, membership number, phone, e-mail address in the form. Event Passes can be collected upon showing the payment receipt, membership card at the club’s reception.
1. No cancellation/refund is permitted once the payment is done and registration is confirmed.
2. No tickets/ refund will be provided in case of online payment made by non-member and failing to prove himself/herself as a member’s guest.
The Navratri/ Dandiya Dhamaka celebrations at India Club is one of the biggest events of the year. To ensure that the standard and quality of the event is maintained, we request the co- operation and assistance of our Members.
● It is highly recommended to use Metro/Cabs due to lack of parking space at the Club premises.
• No Liquids (Water, Liquor etc.) from outside will not be allowed inside the club.
• India Club is a No-smoking zone. Smoking will not be permitted in any area of the Club.